Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Get Visual

At first, this blog was intended to recapitulate my puerile hesitations. A deformed reflex of the nature of my not-so-special soul. The first error was, certainly, to believe that someone could be interested in those awful digressions of mine. Blogs are now out of fashion. People prefers photologs and the reason is very simple. It´s so much easier to fill four lines making a comment of a photograph situated above the text than putting into words a feeling or a thought with the almost hopeless expectative of connecting with someone else who could have the same interests and worries.
In any case, although it will get some time from now, I have decided to change this blog into a more flexible format, allowing visual content. This content has to be, as the rest of it in this web, personally made, and not ripped off from another sites. Anyway, avecessemeolvida will continue to be, primarly, a blog made of letters. All the other stuff will be put into it with the sole intention of adding some variety and make this blog worth of your attention.

Nothing more to say.

Good Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just yesterday I thought about creating a photolog, not now, but in a future time. Also I read entries and comments thinking that for long I didn't write.

Maybe connection is over entries, pictures and comments...

Cheers!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least your blog is up-to-date, which I can't say of mine...

Furthermore, I agree with something: your reflections are puerile (I'm joking; they're intersting).

And it's true that now people don't read blogs, neither they publish in them, for they prefer to show themselves in Facebooks, Myspaces, and so on.

Personally, I haven't created one of those because I can't be bothered to take a camera with me if I go out in the weekend, or to the cinema, theater, to a park, etc. And I couldn't publish pics of any travel, as to travel you need money and holidays and I don't have any of them.

Anyway, man, I encourage you to keep publishing texts in this blog, so you can compensate my blog's lack of updating. Oh, yes, and also that we can read them, of course.

Take care.

Duyu.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home